Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hostingYou may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Third Party Hosting ServicesData are also processed by a third-party provider that we have engaged to render hosting and website presentation services on our behalf. This provider processes on its servers all data that are collected in the manner specified below when you visit our website or fill in forms made available for this purpose in our online shop. Data are processed on other servers only in the scope described herein.
Our service provider is domainfactory GmbH, Oskar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany. All data remains within the European Union.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract and for opening a customer accountWe collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order, contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email) or open a customer account with us. Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request or open your customer account, and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order and/or create your customer account or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit b GDPR. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available in the customer account.
3. Transfer of DataFor fulfillment of our contract we disclose your data to the payment provider and the shipping company selected according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR as required to perform the contract.
We use the services of payment providers and logistics providers which have their registered offices outside the EU. Personal data are disclosed to these companies only to the extent required to perform the contract.
Disclosure of Data to Payment ProvidersDepending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
If you chose direct debit as method of payment, your bank details will be transferred to Theano GmbH, Kiefernweg 8, 49205 Hasbergen, Germany during the checkout process to verify the bank details are correct. After delivery your bank details will be transferred to our bank VR Bank München Land eG, Bahnhofstr. 24, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany for purposes of collecting the direct debit from your bank account. If you chose PayPal for payment, we will transmit your order data to PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg where you have to log in with your PayPal account.
In case of payment delay or bookbacks we will disclose your order and invoice data, address and contact details as well as payment information after unsuccessful reminders and a specific announcement to our debt collection agency crejuris inkasso gmbh, Allgäuer Str. 7a, 24146 Kiel, Germany.
Disclosure of Data to a Shipping ProviderIf, when or after placing your order, you have given your express consent to us doing so, we disclose your e-mail address and phone number to the selected shipping provider based on that consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR, in order to enable the shipping provider to contact you to advise you of the delivery or agree with you the delivery details.
United Parcel Service Deutschland S.à r.l. & Co. OHG, Görlitzer Str. 1, 41460 Neuss, Germany
Rhenus SE & Co. KG, Rhenus-Platz 1, 59439 Holzwickede, Germany
i-bring GmbH, Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Straße 3, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or by directly notifying the shipping provider at the contact address specified below. After you revoke your consent, we will delete the data disclosed for this purpose, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
4. E-Mail Newsletter and Postal AdvertisementOur newsletter is sent to you by our service provider who processes data on our behalf and to whom we disclose your name, e-mail and postal address. Our service provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany. All data remains within the European Union.
E-mail Advertising if you subscribe to our NewsletterIf you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit a GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
E-mail Advertising if you do not subscribe to our Newsletter and your Right to opt outIf we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
Postal Advertising and your Right to opt outUnless you have not opted-out or you are a consumer who consumer has his habitual residence in Spain, we reserve the right to use your first and last name and your postal address for our advertising purposes, e.g. for sending interesting offers and information about our products by post. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
5. Integration of the Trusted Shops TrustbadgeWe have integrated the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit. Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
Using of Google (Universal) Analytics for Web AnalyticsFor the purpose of website analytics, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimised presentation of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. Google Analytics uses methods, like e.g. cookies, that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information collected automatically by cookies about your use of this website are as a rule transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. At the same time, as IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, the IP address will be shortened before being transmitted within the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Generally, Google does not associate the anonymised IP address, transmitted from your browser through Google Analytics, with any other data held by Google.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified to the EU-US-Privacy Shield. The current certificate can be downloaded at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has recognised entities certified to the Privacy Shield as those ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
You may prevent the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being recorded and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Alternatively to the browser plugin, you may click this link to prevent Google Analytics from recording your data on this website in the future. In this process, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end-user device. If you clear your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
7. Sending Rating Reminders by E-mailIf, when or after placing your order, you have given us your express consent to doing so according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you reminders about rating your order using the rating system applied by us. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below.
8. Contact Possibilities and Your RightsYou are entitled to obtain free-of-charge information concerning data stored about your person and, as the case may be, to correct, restrict the processing, enable the portability of, or delete those data. If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, block or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
You may also submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
Your Right to ObjectIf we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
9. Data Security and EncryptionOur online shop is completely encrypted, furthermore our "extended validation" SSL certificate guarantees our identity. All your personal data will be only transmitted over the Internet using a 256-bit SSL encryption.
You can identify a SSL-encrypted website by the https://www... at the beginning of the Internet address and -depending on your browser- by a small green padlock symbol in the browser's address bar. Sites with "extended validation" also display the company's name and country next to it. We recommend that you always make sure to see this security icon when entering personal data. However, this encryption may be ineffective if your computer is infected by a virus or spyware (trojan horses), therefore we recommend the use of an up-to-date virus protection program!
Access to your customer data is protected by your personal password. Please make sure to choose a strong password consisting of at least 8 characters with numbers, lower and upper case letters and special characters and treat it confidentially. After using our shop, please make sure to log out of our shop and close the browser windows - especially when using a shared computer. We secure our website and all other IT systems with the best possible technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access and modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.